Pages

1/10/2013

Happy New Year!

2012 turned out to be a great year. Both the GENDER show and The Meat for Tea collaboration were a HUGE success. Special thanks goes out to Sonelab for providing a killer space!!


With 2013 upon me I have decided to keep a low profile for a bit and work on some special projects I have going on. One of which will be my specialty soaping company, Kitchen Sink Soap Co. All soaps are handmade by me using all natural & organic ingredients. More details coming soon.

 
On Feb 2nd I will be exhibiting my work at the 2nd annual Triple S: Sensual, Sexual, Smut group art show at Nina's Nook, 125A Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA. And on the same night as a compliment to the art show will be the Sexy, Scribes, Speaking, which will include readings by some of the Northeast’s most accomplished literary-erotica authors. 18+ (See more details below)






No comments:

Post a Comment